Saturday, October 27, 2007

Teaching Multiplication Table the Visual Way, Trying Out Times Tales


I first heard about this TIMES TALES from CharlotteD at Learning Board. She highly recommended it. I don't know why I didn't get it sooner, but I wish I did. Another poster named "WishIknew" ordered it right away and here's what she said:

"I want to thank whoever it was that mentioned Times Tales for helping my son with multiplication. We got the flip charts yesterday and we've already learned 4 of the memory stories just messing around with the pictures. This kind of learning is SOOOO right for my son! He thinks it's silly, but fun. He starts third grade in a few weeks and hasn't even really started multiplication yet, but he thinks it's cool to have a fun story head start. Thank you, whoever you are!!!! (that whoever you are is CharlotteD:)

And so I ordered it and it arrived yesterday. I'm excited! We'll start working on it today :) I'll keep you posted on how it goes. By the way, the costumer sevice on that store is excellent!

No comments: